Las Vegas Assault Lawyer
Retain Representation from a Trusted Criminal Defense Attorney
Nevada considers assault to be any unlawful attempt to cause physical harm
to someone or intentionally threatening another person. No physical harm
needs to be inflicted for you to be charged with assault, which means
you could see jail time for a simple misunderstanding. If you have been
arrested, speak with our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys right away
to secure aggressive representation.
Why trust Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney, LLCwith your case?
- We have been named Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The national Trial lawyers
- We have earned a perfect 10.0 rating from Avvo
- We have earned high ratings from Martindale-Hubbell®
- We provide 24/7 availability to our clients
- Decades of experience
Tough and knowledgeable advocacy is key to fighting any type of
criminal charge. Especially when your future is at stake, you want an attorney who will
advise you with every step and always look to your best interests.
Your future is on the line!
You risk having a criminal record if you are convicted of assault and potentially
spending time in jail, among other penalties. When facing criminal charges
you need to be proactive and do all you can to avoid a conviction.
You could face the following penalties if found guilty:
- Up to 6 months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine for misdemeanor assault
- 1 to 6 years in prison and/or up to $5,000 in fines if a deadly weapon
is used in the assault
- 364 days in prison and/or $2,000 in fines for assault against a protected class
- 1 to 4 years in jail and/or $5,000 in fines for assault by a prisoner,
parolee, or probationer
- 1 to 6 years in jail and up to $5,000 in fines for assault by any of the
above with a deadly weapon
A protected class includes police officers, state officials, firemen, jailers,
teachers, judges, doctors, health care providers, and other certain professionals.
Retain Skilled Representation Today
An assault charge can be contested on any number of grounds. Your charges
may be based on a misunderstanding which our Las Vegas violent crimes
lawyers can refute in court.Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney, LLC can build
you a sound defense to protect your future.
Begin your defense by
scheduling a free consultation right away—(702) 904-8858!