Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney LLC Law Scholarship Opportunity
Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney LLC, a personal injury and criminal defense
law firm located in Las Vegas, is offering a $1000 scholarship to one
Nevada resident who attends an accredited U.S. law school. The scholarship
will go to the winner of the best essay written about the topic listed below.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
• A Nevada resident.
• An incoming or current student.
• Enrolled in an American Bar Association approved institution.
• Are texting and cell phone bans effective in reducing the number
of distracted driving accidents?
• Keep the essay length between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
• Each essay scholarship participant must prove enrollment in an
ABA approved institution.
• The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 12, 2015.
• Submit your essays via email to: email@example.com
• Please include your name and contact information in the email.
The winner of the Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney LLC Scholarship will be
Monday, June 22, 2015. It is possible that all finalists essay entries will be shown in the
Oronoz, Ericsson & Gaffney LLC blog after a winner has been chosen.